Crawford County - Housing Authority

Below is the information for Crawford County, a Housing Authority in Girard KS :
Details: SEK-CAP Housing Services provides two types of rental assistance – HUD Section 8 Vouchers and Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA).
Address: 401 North Sinnet
Girard, KS 66743
Contact Phone: (620)724-8204
Fax: (620)724-4471

Programs Available:
  • Section 8 (Housing Choice Voucher Program) - find your own place and use the voucher to pay for all or part of the rent.
To Apply: Contact the housing assistance agency at the phone number above, or via the website if available.


Write a review/comment about Crawford County.