Indiana Rental Assistance Mishawaka Assistance Programs Penn Township Trustee’s Office - Township Assistance

Penn Township Trustee’s Office - Township Assistance - Township Assistance Program

Below is the information for Penn Township Trustee’s Office - Township Assistance, a Township Assistance Program in Mishawaka IN :
Details: The Trustee’s Office is responsible for administering Township Assistance to those in need of assistance in securing the basic necessities of living. In order to receive Trustee assistance, a person in need must go through an application process stipulated by state law. Every case is evaluated on the merits of the case, at the time of application. Decisions are based upon the published Township Standards and Guidelines which is developed by the Penn Township Trustee and staff, and adopted by the Penn Township Board.
Address: 210 East Russ St.
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Contact Phone: 574-256-6213
Fax: 574-256-6234
Services Available: Rent Assistance (deposits are not allowed); Mortgage Payments Assistance (only on 1st mortgages); Utility Bills Assistance (must be in the name of an adult member of the household at the current address. Not able to pay old utility bills from outside Penn Township, budget amounts, deposits or reconnection fees); Prescriptions Assistance; Food Assistance; Household Items; Clothing and Footwear; Medical Care

To Apply: Contact the housing assistance agency at the phone number above, or via the website if available.


Nearby Assistance Programs

Housing Counseling Agency
245 W. Edison Rd
MISHAWAKA, IN 46545-8305 | 1 mile away
Mishawaka Housing Authority
Housing Authority
Post Office Box 1347
Mishawaka, IN 46546 | 3.6 miles away
Stone Soup Community
Non-Profit Organization
333 North Main Street
South Bend, IN 46601 | 3.8 miles away
Housing Counseling Agency
227 W Jefferson Blvd Fl 14
SOUTH BEND, IN 46601-1830 | 3.8 miles away
AIDS Ministries - AIDS Assist of North Indiana Inc.
HIV/AIDS Organization
201 S. William St.
South Bend, IN 46601 | 4 miles away
St. Joseph County Housing Authority
Housing Authority
c/o Housing Assistance Office
South Bend, IN 46634 | 4.2 miles away
Housing Authority of South Bend
Housing Authority
501 Alonzo Watson Drive
South Bend, IN 46601 | 4.2 miles away

Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Penn Township Trustee’s Office - Township Assistance

There are no reviews at this time. Be the first to submit.

Write a review/review about Penn Township Trustee’s Office - Township Assistance.